ROLE: Risk and Loss Prevention Engineer – Specialist 3
- Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with project specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the project’s goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Assures accurate and timely communication among the Project Team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues.
- In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks, Level 3:
- Review designs for new projects and upgrade of existing facilities for compliance with company and industry safety standards.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Environmental, Health and Safety experience
- Loss Prevention experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs