• Responsible for crude oil transfers, settling operations, ballasting / de-ballasting, inert gas operation on FPSO.
• Responsible for offloading operations on the FPSO.
• Manages Pump man and Deck Hands activities, during tank cleaning or other operations as directed by Marine
Offshore Manager (including: tank preparation for IMR)
• Provides assistance to the Pilot as required.
• Deputise for the Pilot position, if and when required.(Back up Pilot)
• Management of produced water on board in COT and both slops.
Scope of work
• Monitors the loading of produced crude oil and inert gas operations,
• Controls produced crude oil distribution in tanks, includes loading plan and dewatering calculations and ensuring the
Export batch figures are matched up to.
• Checks sediments and deposits in tanks and measurement equipment.
• Calculation of Daily Cargo figures, Month end figures, Annual figures and management of report.
• Manages planning for tank heating and Crude Oil Washing, Water Washing and Tank cleaning procedures.
• Management of Shore cleaning team, Assistance to inspection team for IMR (Inspection Maintenance Repairs)
• Inventory/ ordering and maintenance of tank cleaning Equipments as required.
• Manages ballast transfer operations, records and stability including trim, heel, mooring loads and hull stresses of the
• Keeps proper records of all export tanker operations and offloading data during export,
• Monitors and controls cargo and ballast tank displays and metering unit/ Proving when pumping is in progress,
• Prepare and coordinates all operations related to tank inspection/maintenance, including IMR (Inspection
Maintenance Repairs) of Ballast Tanks, Cargo Tanks, Bilge Tanks, Bunker tanks, Void Space as scheduled.
• Inspection of site vessels, when required,
• Responsible of Management of Permits and adhering to the Permit to Work System
• Has the authority to require specific actions to be carried out by the Operation or Production Supervisor with respect to FPSO stability, trim, heel or hull stress for the distribution of produced oil or ballasting operations
• Assists with the volume calculations for the export batch,
• Is the interface with Quantity Surveyors, Government Officials (DPR and NNPC)
• Pilots the export tanker to/from mooring point (loading buoy or tandem position) if required.
• Oil record book and ballast water records
|Context and Environment|
|• Rotation status: 4 weeks on/4 weeks off|
• Employed offshore on the FPSO.