|Branch : Exploration-Production||Domain: Logistics|
|Métier : Upstream Oil Operations Logistics||SERVICE (Family): Logistics Operations|
|Report to (position) :||Hierarchy (N+1): DW Techlog Manager:|
|Affiliate : DEEPWATER District Nigeria REF : E/P|
|Within a team work context|
– Act as a technical advisor of handling and lifting service
– promote safe handling & lifting operation referring to Total HSE policy and international standard
– Setup manage and promote DW’s handling and lifting management system
|Situation in Organisation|
|Functional link with:|
– All deepwater clients : RSES, RSES-D or Company Site Rep.
– All deepwater subcontractors
– Onne base
– QA/QC lifting supervisors , crane operators,
§ All deepwater sites : AKPO, EGINA;USAN
§ All watercrafts working for deepwater : Construction barges (FDS, S3000, Bourbon Trieste…), PSV, tugs…
§ ONNE logistics base and quay when involving TUPNI equipment.
§ All deepwater subcontracted bases located in Nigeria: Saipem (SCNL Yard), ONNE Cameron Base,
§ Any other yards as requested by TUPNI management.
- Participate in investigation or Cause Tree analysis for incidents and HIPO related to lifting and handling
- Immediate intervention following any incident at request of work package manager / HSSE Manager .
- Maintain DW’s Handling & Lifting HSE statistics, in coordination with HSE
- Contribute from experience via REX+ and Safety Feedback Notice
- Implementation of Company Rule CR-EP-HSE-043.
- Promote safe handling & lifting operation referring to Total HSE policy and international standard
- Review engineering calculation for complex & complicated lifts
- Approve complicated and complex lifts plan and attend the lifts
- Perform condition check and fitness for purpose on lifting appliances, CCUs, and evaluate their utilization on site (in coordination with Inspections Department).
- Provide lifting and handling expertise advice to all RSES.
- TDO/LSO/OPS shall be in copy of CPLO’s monthly report.
- Audit / method
- Assess handling & lifting organization in affiliates.
- Develop the Lifting supervisors functions on sites (Crane & Lifting Specialist) assisted by CLS .
- Develop and maintain up to date subsidiary’s handling and lifting procedures/instructions and ensure they are
well understood and applied.
- Conduct annual reviews in handling and lifting.
- Participate in all handling and lifting audits in affiliate. Highlight major findings and see that audit findings are addressed accordingly.
- Periodically review and re-issued generic lift plans
- Visits / reviews can be at the request of Work Package / Operations Management or by HSSE / TUPNI Management.
- Costs control and budgeting
- Review current selection of lifting equipment and standard maintenance with regards to cost effectiveness
- Assess competences and provide proposal of improvement for personnel involved in handling and lifting operations
- Participate in the development of training plan for users up to required competence in cooperation with HQ
- Ensure coaching and mentoring for personnel involved in handling and lifting operations on site.
§ Number of people supervised: one Crane and lifting specialist CLS
§ Number of lifting/handling operations : 70 000t/year one way (Onne base)
|REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND|
§ minimum 10 years in the lifting & handling operations on supervision level
§ broad and good knowledge in handling and lifting appliances & operations
§ Working to international standards such as: UKOOA, BS, LOLER, NORSOK etc
§ Having experience in Oil & Gas industry
§ Profile : Teambuilding awareness, leadership, multicultural awareness, environmental awareness, organization skills, good command of English and computer literate